Share your opinions With Us
Cutting to the chase...
Thank you for responding to our e-mail. We are researching our opportunity to work with manufacturers of tanks.
We are a software company. We work with manufacturers and distributors selling B2B. The pain points we address are:
- Estimating and quoting – want to be the first to quote? Enables your expert sales staff to prepare accurate and personalised sales quotes in real time. Or in customer facing mode, engage directly with website visitors to discover their needs and return an estimate before they look elsewhere.
- Qualifying prospects – prefer to focus sales resources on prospects that want to buy? We use human centric automated dialogue to collect, probe and clarify needs of visitors.
- Validating needs – what is the best solution for the customer’s needs? Can it be made? Is there an alternative that could be better for them, or more profitable for you.
- Visualising solutions – is this what the customer expecting? Pictures reduce misunderstandings and rework. Representative images of product and dimensions to check things look right for the job required, prepared automatically in real time.
- Leveraging the supply chain – tired of chasing suppliers? Receive automated estimates for bought in parts and tools from your participating suppliers. No admin, no delay, no doubt on costs.
We have been working with corrugated packaging manufacturers and distributors – from simple to complex boxes, e-commerce packaging, wine carriers and beyond! These are all made by conversion of flat sheets of corrugated board. We have delivered against the pain points above. We are looking to test whether manufacturers of tanks can grow sales using our software.
We want to talk with sales leaders to get their input. We are asking for 20 minutes of your valuable time. Are these pain points you face? Is finding a solution a priority? What difference would it make to you? If so are you interested in collaborating to create the solution?
If you are willing to take part, please select a convenient time and date.
Want to know more before proceeding?
AMO received cash funding from the UK Government through the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund to help develop this product. The award was made by the UK’s innovation agency, Innovate UK under the Manufacturing Made Smarter programme and reflects the highly innovative nature of our work and the potential gains for UK manufacturers selling made to order goods.
We automate some of the repetitive tasks done by salespeople and required to sell the right products to the right customers: needs collection; product selection; design for manufacturing; costing.
Effective automation of selling across a website delivers:
- Improved engagement of prospects as they can move forward in procurement quickly
- Reduced reliance on salespeople in the qualification stage freeing up resources
- Engagement with each website visitor based on actual need not blanket messaging
- Increased reach by geography, time zone, language and number of enquiries
- Opportunity to leverage expertise and deliver high value design at scale
- Accelerated time to quote – mostly created and delivered immediately
- Improved sales consistency with best practice delivered completely every time
- Collection of key data about how prospects respond to progressively refine sales process
Our work in corrugated packaging
Most corrugated packaging is manufactured by converting flat sheets using a series of machining processes such as printing, slit/slot/score/diecut, fold, glue/staple. Machinery varies based on size, substrate, process, and quantity, and most converters operate multiple lines and select according to requirements on each job and capacity.
Our system works on existing websites to collect the customer’s stated requirements: any box, any size, any material, any base design, printed or plain, any quantity.: several hundred base designs and several hundred material options. These selections are checked for alternatives and for suitability eg load strength, fill process, stacking pattern/crush strength, use conditions eg ambient, frozen, humid/damp. Also design for manufacture is reviewed eg sizing for machinery, known production issues in specific characteristics. We then estimate cost of manufacture using existing rules such as raw materials plus machine time or per unit process costs.
The system can be used in ‘expert mode’ to allow fast entry of requirements and quotes for example by a telesales operator, or in full ‘customer mode’ where there is a step based process to collect the required information supported with dynamically created pictures of the planned product to check everything is properly understood.
Why we are asking for your help
We are not experts in the manufacture or sale of tanks. However, our research suggests that there are several similarities in production and sales process. We don’t want to assume, we want to talk with experts.
If a clear need exists for our technology, we will be looking for strategic partners bringing the product to market. These partners will benefit being first to market on advantageous terms in return for their help. Would you be willing to give 20 minutes of your time to explore?